Perlick Wine Reserve 24" ADA Compliant w/ Fully Integrated Glass Door, Hinge Left HA24WB-4-4L
✓Need Help? Call Us Now: 1-855-668-9888
✓$0 Sales Tax! (Except Virginia Customers)
✓Free Curbside Shipping Over $100
✓Affirm® Financing Available
✓Priority Processing Available
✓Manufacturer's Warranty Available
✓30 Day Money Back Guarantee
✓110% Price Match & Satisfaction Guarantee
✓BBB Accredited Business
✓No Restocking Fees
✓$100k Shopper Identity Protection With TrustedSite®
✓Authorized Online Retailer
✓July Promotion: Get an ADDITIONAL 10% off just copy and paste coupon code: "10off" | Discount applies to most Brands . Call or live chat us for other unadvertised deals.
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 02 and Aug 07.
Perlick 24" ADA Compliant Wine Reserve w/ Fully Integrated Glass Door, Hinge Left HA24WB-4-4L
Complying with ADA regulations doesn't mean compromising on storage. The 24" ADA-Compliant Wine Reserve features five full-extension wine shelves for storage of up to 40 bottles of wine with room to store additional bottles underneath. Temperature control is digital. The unit looks great under the counter, or go for the stacking options with other great Perlick products.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develops itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums, and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer, and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial, and now residential.
24" ADA-Compliant Wine Reserve
- 4.8 cubic feet of capacity
- Product capacity is 40 wine bottles (750 ml.) on the shelves plus extra storage on the floor of the unit
- Wine Reserve temperature 40°- 68°F (factory set at 55°F)
- 32" height with leveling legs
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Best in Class 700 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Five (5) Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Low E, UV-coated glass provides industry-leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks