Perlick Wine Reserve 15" Signature Series Outdoor Fully Integrated Solid Door, Hinge Left HP15WO-4-2L
✓Need Help? Call Us Now: 1-855-668-9888
✓$0 Sales Tax! (Except Virginia Customers)
✓Free Curbside Shipping Over $100
✓Affirm® Financing Available
✓Priority Processing Available
✓Manufacturer's Warranty Available
✓30 Day Money Back Guarantee
✓110% Price Match & Satisfaction Guarantee
✓BBB Accredited Business
✓No Restocking Fees
✓$100k Shopper Identity Protection With TrustedSite®
✓Authorized Online Retailer
✓July Promotion: Get an ADDITIONAL 10% off just copy and paste coupon code: "10off" | Discount applies to most Brands . Call or live chat us for other unadvertised deals.
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 08 and Aug 13.
Perlick 15" Signature Series Outdoor Wine Reserve Fully Integrated Solid Door, Hinge Left HP15WO-4-2L
It's important to properly store your precious vintages. Variances or extremes in temperature, vibration, and light can all affect the taste of wine. You can trust Perlick's outdoor wine reserves to provide consistent temperature even in the heat of summer.
The 15" Signature Series Outdoor Wine Reserve has five (5) adjustable, full-extension wine racks that work on smooth stainless-steel ball-bearing glides. With a 2.8 cubic foot capacity, you can store up to 20 bottles of wine. If you go for the glass model, rest assured that your wine will be protected from UV rays. Temperature control is a cinch on the digital control panel and the unit has a great slender look for an outdoor bar area.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develops itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums, and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer, and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial, and now residential.
15" Signature Series Outdoor Wine Reserve
- 2.8 cubic feet of capacity
- Product capacity is 20 wine bottles
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Best in Class 525 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Industry-exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Five (5) adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Wine shelves feature stainless steel fronts
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Low E, UV-coated glass on glass door models
- Wine Reserve temperature 45°F - 65°F
- The state-of-the-art digital control module
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Stacking kit available