Caroline Outdoor Lounge Chair
✓Need Help? Call Us Now: 1-855-668-9888
✓$0 Sales Tax! (Except Virginia Customers)
✓Free Curbside Shipping Over $100
✓Affirm® Financing Available
✓Priority Processing Available
✓Manufacturer's Warranty Available
✓30 Day Money Back Guarantee
✓110% Price Match & Satisfaction Guarantee
✓BBB Accredited Business
✓No Restocking Fees
✓$100k Shopper Identity Protection With TrustedSite®
✓Authorized Online Retailer
✓Seasonal Promotion: Get an ADDITIONAL 10% off just copy and paste coupon code: "10off" | Discount applies to most Brands . Call or live chat us for other unadvertised deals.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 24 and Oct 01.
The Exterior collection marries the high-style rattan frame designs of our Originals and Icons collections with our Alu-Rattan™ and ArtFibre™ materials for ultra-durable pieces designed to withstand the elements. Every model in this collection is contract-grade and completely maintenance-free. The Exterior collection can be left outdoors year-round while preserving the same comfort and flexibility of natural rattan.
The Caroline Lounge Chair can be found in natural rattan in our Originals collection, but its subtly tropical aesthetic makes it perfectly suited for use in a sun-filled spot on a terrace, deck, patio, or in a garden. The maintenance-free AluRattan™ material in the Exterior version makes this outdoor use possible.
- Caroline Collection
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Suitable for outdoor use
- AluRattan™ consists of a strong Aluminum frame with woven ArtFibre® making it the choice for 100% maintenance free outdoor use
- Powder coated aluminum with woven ArtFibre® seat and back
- Sika Design Sunbrella and Tempotest performance fabric cushions are hand made by skilled cushion manufacturers in the Carolinas; The USA made cushions feature a Bell Bloc liner to repel moisture and resist mold and mildew; Most cushions feature zippered removable covers for easy cleaning and maintenance
- ArtFibre™ is a Swiss made artificial fiber made of dyed and hardwearing polyethylene that is both temperature and UV resistant; ArtFibre™ is flexible and when woven, provides optimal comfort and a structure that is strong and can maintain its shape for years
- The ArtFibre™ is flexible and, when woven, provides optimal comfort and a structure that is strong and can maintain its shape for years on end
- Solution-dyed 100% Acrylic Sunbrella Performance or Tempotest Performance Fabric
- The BellBloc® cushion liner system protects the foam insert from the elements by repelling moisture and resisting mold and mildew without sacrificing breathability, loft, comfort, style or performance
- White Plastic Glides
- Sika-Design holds the ISO 14001 certification which is the international standard for Environmental Responsibility
- Available in Natural color
- Available in Sunbrella Sailcloth Seagull, Sunbrella Sailcloth Shade or Tempotest White Canvas seat and black cushion
Care Instructions: Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush.