Blaze Power Burner Propane With Lights BLZ-PBLTE-LP
✓Need Help? Call Us Now: 1-855-668-9888
✓$0 Sales Tax! (Except Virginia Customers)
✓Free Curbside Shipping Over $100
✓Affirm® Financing Available
✓Priority Processing Available
✓Manufacturer's Warranty Available
✓30 Day Money Back Guarantee
✓110% Price Match & Satisfaction Guarantee
✓BBB Accredited Business
✓No Restocking Fees
✓$100k Shopper Identity Protection With TrustedSite®
✓Authorized Online Retailer
✓May Promotion: Get an ADDITIONAL 10% off just copy and paste coupon code: "10off" | Discount applies to most Brands . Call or live chat us for other unadvertised deals.
Estimated Arrival: Between May 23 and May 28.
Blaze LTE Power Burner with Lights - Propane BLZ-PBLTE-LP
The Blaze LTE Built-in Power Burner consists of an independently controlled 304 casts stainless steel inner and outer burner ring allowing a variety of cooking configurations. The inner ring is rated for 25,000 BTUs, and the outer ring is rated for 35,000 BTUs, for a combined total of 60,000 BTUs. The inner ring is great for simmering sauces and the outer ring is perfect for large skillets and pans. Use both burner rings together when boiling or frying. The cooking grid is constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel rods with a removable inner ring for cooking with a wok.
Blaze LTE Power Burners have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the burners, burner grate, body, lid, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. The product must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
|CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
- Efficient design brings water to a boil in half the time compared to other power burners on the market
- A narrow width of 15 3/4″ allows for more room for other accessories or more counter space
- Stainless steel guard surrounds the burner rings protecting them from the wind and concentrates heat for maximum efficiency
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Push and turn knob ignition system delivers a reliable flame with every start
- Removable stainless steel cover shields burners from outdoor elements
- Full-width drip tray for a quick clean up
- A power transformer is included for the lights