At Homeflamestore.com, we strive to ensure your shopping experience is enjoyable and seamless. It’s important to us that you are happy with your purchase. If, for some reason, a product doesn’t fit your needs, we’re here to help you out.
Most unused items can be returned within 7 days of delivery. Return shipping costs and restocking fees are deducted from the refund.
- Submit your request here within 7 days of delivery.
- You will receive an email confirming that the return request has been accepted or denied within one business day.
- An itemized Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you within one to two business days. From the date you receive this email, you will have 30 days to return the product.
- Upon Homeflamestore.com receiving and inspecting the return, your refund will be issued within one to two weeks.
- Any items returned outside of this process or period are not eligible for a refund.
Items that are not eligible for return include:
- Clearance items
- Custom-made and made-to-order products
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description
- Used items, or items that have been installed or assembled
- Bundled kits sold at a discounted rate – the entire kit must be returned
- Your refund will be processed back to the original form of payment. Most banks process refunds within 3-5 business days.
This is a Mandatory policy. We understand that sometimes customers have a change of heart and wish to cancel their order.
Due to our commitment to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, we can only cancel orders up to 1 HOUR after they’ve been placed anytime after, a cancellation cannot be promised at all and will be the responsibility of the customer.
To request an order cancellation, please email Support@Homeflamestore.com as soon as possible.
If an order can be cancelled, all orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $25 or 3% administration fee (whichever is greater) for expenses on our end from the transaction. Such as our Fraud Insurance and/or Transaction fees etc.
Note: After orders are successfully canceled, a refund is issued immediately but it may take 3 - 5 business days for your bank or credit card company to release your funds.
If your item has already shipped out and/or we have already given you tracking you cannot cancel your order - no exceptions.
If you placed your item on backorder that means you understand that the item will be in stock and you are willing and committed to wait for it, there will be no cancelations for items on backorder - no exceptions.
Most items are eligible for cancellation; however, some items are fabricated specially for you and cannot be canceled once the materials are ordered, and fabrication begins. All sales are final for the following:
- Custom made products
- Made-to-order products
If you want to exchange your product for something similar, or a different product altogether, we can help you out! Please note, all of our standard return policies apply.
We’d love to help you, you cover the return costs/restocking expenses that may occur pending that it is in stock and in original packaging.
In the unlikely event your product experiences a defect, our technical team will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process. Here is a general outline of what to expect:
Due to the technical nature of certain products, troubleshooting is required by the manufacturer to process a warranty claim. Your installer will need to troubleshoot and diagnose the problem on-site while working in tandem with our technical team.
If troubleshooting leads to what Homeflamestore.com deems as a defective part, we will submit a warranty claim to the manufacturer on your behalf. Before we submit the claim, we will ask you to review the terms to proceed.
Once the claim is submitted, the manufacturer will review and approve or deny the claim. If they have all the information and accept the claim, your warranty replacement part(s) will begin processing for shipment. If for any reason, the claim is denied, or we need more information, we will notify you as soon as possible.
All warranties are processed as exchanges. You can expect to receive a prepaid return label for the defective part(s), which will need to be returned within 30 days of receiving the warranty replacement(s).
Warranty claims can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to process, depending on the season. Due to the length of time claims can extend, we recommend that you fire up your unit in the late summer/early fall to ensure it’s in good working condition for the winter season.
Homeflamestore.com strives for excellence and stands by the products we sell! In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product, our technical team will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Depending upon the manufacturer’s warranty procedure, part(s) will be sent to you to replace the faulty component, or you’ll return the part(s) to the manufacturer for repair. Once the product has been installed or used, it is no longer returnable, and the warranty process begins.
We will facilitate the warranty request on your behalf to the manufacturer. The manufacturer will review the claim, and we will let you know if it has been accepted or rejected. Some manufacturers require defective parts to be returned (link warranty policy with return) for quality control purposes.
Homeflamestore.com is not responsible for reimbursement of any labor costs or project delays that may occur due to the receipt of defective goods. We always recommend that you wait to schedule installation until after your order has arrived and been inspected.
If your item has a defect outside of the warranty period, we will not be able to facilitate a claim to the manufacturer. We can continue to supply any replacement parts or replacement units, as needed. Please contact us here for pricing. Please note, this may not be eligible for discontinued items.
We strive to ensure your order delivers in excellent condition; however, there are rare occasions when items do sustain damage during transit. Homeflamestore.com assumes responsibility for any item(s) damaged in shipping that are reported within the claim time listed below.
Freight/Signature Required Deliveries:
- By signing for the delivery without noting any damage or missing items on the delivery receipt, you are accepting that your full order has arrived in excellent condition.
- The order must be opened and inspected in the presence of the delivery driver.
- Any damage or missing pieces must be noted on the delivery receipt.
- Do not discard the damaged item(s) or the original packaging.
- For severe damage, please note on the delivery receipt: “Refused due to damage” and contact us immediately.
- Contact us here to report the damage within ONE business day and include delivery details, along with photos illustrating the damage.
- Any damaged item(s) are required to be reported within ONE business day, If it is outside of the ONE business day we cannot guarantee that the claim can be made for replacement of the item damaged in shipping.
- So please inspect your item thoroughly when it is recieved for your protection.
Homeflamestore.com is not responsible for reimbursement of any labor costs or project delays that may occur due to the receipt of damaged goods. We always recommend that you wait to schedule installation until after your order has arrived and has been carefully inspected.